Sunday, October 12, 2014
Sriracha-Seared Tofu & Spicy Udon Noodles
Source: Vegetarian Times
12 oz. udon noodles
1 1/2 blocks tofu (21 oz), cut into slabs
1 small crown broccoli, chopped into florets
6 TB tamari
2 TB sriracha sauce
3 TB sesame oil
1 TB water
1/3 cup peanut butter
lime wedges & fresh cilantro for garnish
1. Brush grill grates with oil; preheat to medium.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain & set aside.
3. Stream broccoli 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
4. Combine tamari, sriracha, & sesame oil in bowl. Brush tofu slabs with half of mixture. Place tofu on grill; cook 2-3 minutes per side, until grill-marked. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
5. Add peanut butter to remaining tamari mixture; stir to combine. Toss sauce with udon noodles & broccoli, and top with tofu.