2 TB olive oil
2 large leeks, white & light green parts finely chopped
1/2 pound mushrooms, chopped (~2 cups)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup vegetable broth
1 1/2 cups cream
2 TB chopped fresh dill
salt & pepper to taste
12 oz. angel air pasta (or other pasta)
- Heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Add 2 Tbsp olive oil and the finely chopped leeks. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and garlic. Saute uncovered, stirring often for 8 minutes or until mushrooms are soft.
- Stir in ½ cup chicken broth and 1½ cups heavy whipping cream.
- Add 2 Tbsp chopped dill, salt and pepper. Simmer uncovered another 5 minutes for the sauce to thicken up a little.
- Pour over your favorite cooked pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan if you like