Monday, August 25, 2014
Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
2 sticks butter, cut into chunks
7 oz. dark chocolate chips (a little less than 1 cup)
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1 3/4 cups brown sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in large saucepan; stir in chocolate until melted. Remove from heat & stir in brown sugar.
2. Lightly beat eggs 1 at a time, stirring into chocolate mixture 1 at a time.
3. Sift flour (in small batches) into mixture and stir.
4. Sift cocoa powder (in small batches) into mixture and stir until everything is well-blended.
5. Gently fold in 1 cup raspberries. Spread mixture into oiled 13 x 9 pan. Sprinkle remaining berries over mixture, gently pressing in.
6. Bake 30 minutes or until cooked in the middle. (will be a little gooey in the middle when done).