Source: Dayia (option to use gluten free/vegan ingredients)
1 box (16 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 cloves minced garlic
10 ounces chopped spinach
1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, chopped (in water, drained)
1 cup shredded Mozzarella
8 ounces Cream Cheese
1 jar marinara sauce
Fresh basil, garnish
1. In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook the shells according to package instructions. Drain.
2. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and garlic. Sauté until fragrant. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Squeeze out some excess liquid. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Combine the chopped artichoke hearts, spinach mixture, ½ cup Mozzarella and cream cheese.
4. Preheat oven to 375℉/190°C. Pour a layer of marinara sauce in the bottom of a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish. Stuff the cooked pasta shells with the filling and place in the baking dish.
5. Spoon some sauce over the top of the shells and top with remaining Mozzarella. Cover with foil and bake 15-20 minutes. Garnish with chopped fresh basil. Serve immediately.