Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Key Lime Cookies
Source: Vegetarian Today
1 1/4 cups flour
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs plus extra for rolling
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 stick butter, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 TB Key lime juice (heaping)
1 TB lime zest (heaping)
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Stir together flour, 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, salt, & baking soda.
3. Place butter & sugars in large bowl and beat with electric mixer until light & fluffy. Beat in egg, lime juice, & zest.
4. Stir in flour mixture; fod in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop dough into 1-TB-sized balls; roll in graham cracker crumbs and place on baking sheets. Bake 11-14 minutes until edges start to brown.